Sunday, June 25, 2017



Balsa Wood Sculptures

Materials: Balsa Wood, Wood Glue, Mask Tape, Pins
Dimensions:
(1) 5 in x 5 in x 5in

(2)8 in x 10 in x 5 in

(3)18 in x 21 in x 14 in




(1) Space                                              






With this piece I created space by making a box. Each side of the box has its own special design, but connect in an intricate way. 




                                                   (2)Symmetry



With this piece i started out making a few circles out of wood and connected them to each other. After I created two of every other piece added to create a perfect symmetrical balance. 





                                                    (3)Scale



With this piece I made the same creation twice to represent scale. I started by making the two stands. Then I twisted tape together to make "strings." Last I made an origami structure and made a smaller scale one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment