Thursday, June 22, 2017






Performing with Principles 




                                           Video 1 (Rhythm)

       In this video, rhythm is discovered after getting frustrated and bored. After hearing the noises created, I attempted to regain my focus back by creating a beat with the same noises and used repetition to drive my point further.




                                          Video 2 (Emphasis)

      In this video, I emphasized the fact that most people cannot stand still while talking on the phone




                                          Video 3 (Variety & Emphasis)

      In this video, I showed emphasis on how hungry I was by using repetition and continuously going back to the refridgerator even though there is nothing in there to eat.  I also showed variety with the different ways I open the refrigerator and check for food over and over.






No comments:

Post a Comment